Friday, July 9, 2010

Chiisu Kaikii ^^

After school all of us exchangers went to our Japanese sensei’s house for homemade cheesecake. It was really good and I thought it was very sweet of her to invite us over. Did you catch my pun? While we were eating she told us some (actually VERY) scary stories, and at the end of one of her stories she reached out really fast to grab us and we all freaked out xD

We then went to our usual sushi place, and then to do karaoke with Rafa’s friend Yuuki. I’ve realized that singing “Girlfriend” by Avril Lavigne will only result in a severely sore throat and two broken eardrums J

After everybody else left, me, Rafa, and Vicky went to Mos Burger. It was cool because this was my first time going. Everything tasted pretty similar to Makudo (McDonald’s), and I got the kid’s meal so I also got a toy ^0^

Steffie with Sensei's totally adorable doggie =)

Mei, Sensei, and Peter

oishii chiisu kaikii :D
Me with cutest dog ever ^0^
Peter and Steffie and cutest dog ever :)
Sensei telling scary story O_o
Exchange besties :)
All of us exchangers and sensei
HAHAHA this sums up our whole relationship xDD
Vicky, Mei, and Rafa
Mei, Steffie, and Yuuki
Me and Vicky :)
Yuuki singing
Mei and Yuuki
Me and rafa at Karaoke (Note: all the karaoke rooms are themed, our theme was...bob marley?)
Rafa violating my kids toy >=/
Mos Burger kids meal toy :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment